Polish Academy of Sciences, Botanical Garden-Center for Biological Diversity Conservation
- Fiuk A. 2005. Morphogenetic capacities of multicellular and single cell explants of gentians (PhD).
- Mikuła A. 1998. Embryogenic character of cultures of selected species of Gentiana genus in vitro (PhD).
- Wójcik A. 2010. Advantage of one cell and multicellular explants in transformation of gentian (PhD).
- Tomiczak K. (PhD student) Somatic hybridization, plant regeneration and their molecular analysis in frame of Gentiana sp.
- Domżalska L.(PhD student) Proteomic analyses of cell suspension during dehydrataion.
- Trochimczak U.M. 2008 Morphogenic capacities of gentians leaf explants and optimalization of Agrobacterium -mediated cell suspension transformation (MSc)
- Szczygieł D. 2007. Agrobacterium - mediated genetic transformation in gentians (Gentiana sp.) genome modification (MSc).
- Olas M. 2006. The effect of cryoprotectans and ultralow temperature on gentian cell suspension survival (MSc).
- Tomiczak K., 2004. Optimalization of Agrobacterium - mediated transformation and protoplast isolation in Gentiana sp tissue culture (MSc).
- Piątkowska M., 2003. Morphogenic capacity of cell suspension and their protoplasts of Gentiana kurroo (Royle) and Gentiana punctata (L.) (MSc).
- Rajkiewicz M.E., 2003. Somatic embryogenesis and plant regeneration from, leave explants and their protoplasts of selected Gentiana species (MSc).
- Podsiad A. 2003. Callus induction of roots and cryopreservation of their cell suspension (MSc).
- Górska K. 2002. The effect of cryoprotectants on cell suspension survival of Gentiana tibetica (King) (MSc).
- Wibik W. 1996. Regeneration capacities of Gentiana cruciata ( L.) and Gentiana tibetica (King) cell suspension implanted on agar medium (MSc).